As I have mentioned in the earlier post, I have made a couple of dinner rolls for this Baking Partner’s challenge. First time when I saw the Lion house dinner rolls was in Studio 5 show, where Brenda Hopkin, the Lion House Head Baker was showing how to make these dinner rolls with their mixes, I was curious and decide to try it.
- 1 cups warm water (110-115 degrees)
- 1/3 cup ½ tablespoon (41g) nonfat dry milk (instant)
- 1 ¼ Tb. (12 g) dry yeast
- 1 ½ tablespoon (19g) sugar
- 1 ⅛ tsp. ( 6 g) salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- ¼ th of egg
- 1 ½ cup ( 240 g ) bread flour
- 1 ½ cup (210g) all purpose flour
Please make sure you need to be join in baking partners for link it here. Otherwise it will be deleted.