1.Green salad from Gluten Free SCD and Veggie
2. Chocolate chip cannoli from Kingsbakery
3. Simple Ceylon pumpkin pie from Scrumptious Spoonfuls
4. Gujiya from Ma Niche
5. Fermented cauliflower from Almost Bananas
6. Healthy Chocolate ice cream from Lavy’s kitchen
7. Orange salmon from Yesterfood
8.Kheema pulao from Sumee‘sculinary
9.Masala oats from Food Mazza
10.Mishti doi from RealHome cooked food
11. Peruvian chocolate cupcake form Quick’n’Healthy
12.Spinach chips from life in the pantry
Please make sure to share your photograph if you want to get highlighted.
We the hosts at Hearth and Soul care very deeply about this blog hop, and make an group effort to be sure that every post is commented on. We also Pin and Tweet many of the entries. You don’t find this with every blog hop, and in exchange for our efforts, we respectfully request that you include a link in the actual blog post you are sharing back to one of the hosts, either by worded link or using our badge. It is not enough to link using a communal blog party page. People rarely click on these links and it is unlikely they will find the Hearth and Soul hop using these sort of pages.
Please feel free to grab the Hearth and soul blog hop badge, that will help to spread the word.