Shaped Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls
- 2 cups/ 180g King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 ½ cup/ 225g King Arthur white Whole Wheat flour
- 2 ¼ teaspoons (7g) instant yeast
- 1/4 cup (46g) Potato flour
- ¼ cup (26g) Baker’s Special Dry Milk or nonfat dry milk ( see notes)
- 1 1/ 2 (26g) tablespoons sugar
- 1 ¼ (6g) teaspoons salt
- 3 ½ (43g) tablespoons soft butter
- 1cup + 1(212g) tablespoon lukewarm water
- 1/2 cup (123g)lukewarm milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
Serve warm. Store leftovers well-wrapped, at room temperature.
I am linking this delicious rolls to Foodie friends Friday
Please make sure you need to be join in baking partners for link it here. Otherwise it will be deleted.