Chill time: 2 hours
Yield: 21 2-3 inch cookies Ingredients
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 Tablespoon butter, at room temperature
3 Tablespoon Margarine, at room temperature
3/4 cups granulated sugar
1 large egg
3/4 teaspoon white vinegar
3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 tablespoon red food coloring
1/2 +1/8 cups white chocolate chips, divided How I Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, cornstarch, baking soda and salt, set aside.
- Add butter, margarine and sugar to the bowl of an electric stand mixer and mix on medium speed until very pale and fluffy about 4 minutes.
- Add egg mix until combine. Add vinegar, vanilla and food coloring and mix until well blended. Slowly add in dry ingredients and mix just until combine.
- Mix in 1/2 cup white chocolate chips. Scoop dough out by the heaping tablespoonfuls (about 1/2 Tbsp) and roll into balls and place in cookie sheets.
- . Bake in preheated oven 10 minutes. While they are warm stick in the reserved chocolate chips on each cookies. Allow to cool several minutes on baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool. Store cookies in an airtight container.
This is Swathi ( Ambujom Saraswathy) from Zesty South Indian Kitchen who loves to explore cuisines from all over the world. Whenever possible I try to to give an Indian touch to several of the world cuisine, and has weakness for freshly baked bread. All the recipes you see here are created by me and approved after taste-test by my family.