This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and the Post Malt-O-Meal . All opinions are mine alone. #CelebrateGoodness #WakeUpRight
My kids love cookies, but one condition is that it has chocolate chips. Both kids usually start their day with breakfast cereals. So, I am happy to make this Brownie crunch Peanut Butter Kitchen sink cookies brighten up their day. We like Malt -O-Meal® cereals for our breakfast, so when I came to know that Malt-O Meal is introducing new three products, and we can get it from local Walmart, I decided to give it a try.
These are Malt -O-Meal® 3 delicious new MOM varieties: Malt-O-Meal ®Double Chocolate Brownie Crunch, Malt-O-Meal Cinnamon Dyno-Bites and Malt-O-Meal Golden Honey O’s. Since my kids love brownies I decide to go with Malt-O-Meal Double Chocolate Brownie Crunch. As they are cookie lovers too, I made these cookies for them. It is easy to make a kitchen sink cookie, make sure to add your favorite ingredients to make this cookie. After all Life’s delicious joys are meant to be shared. As a Mom, simple cookies can bring smile in the face of my children, and that is best gift I can ever get.
Do you know Malt-O-Meal® cereals come in over 30 delicious varieties, something for every taste bud in the family? They’re less spendy and so tasty. And if you don’t love them, they will refund your money. Best part of Double Chocolate Brownie Crunch cereal is its devilishly delicious dose of chocolatey flavor. Crispy corn puffs made with real cocoa and chocolatey marshmallow pieces will be delight at any time of day.
Grab a bag of Malt-O-Meal® Double Chocolate Brownie Crunch from the local Walmart. Make this simple cookie with flour, oats, peanut butter, butter, chocolate chips and Malt-O-Meal® Double Chocolate Brownie Crunch. I refrigerated the cookie dough as I was busy cooking lunch, you can skip that step as these cookies won’t spread as other butter cookies.
Every bite of this cookies have lots of flavor, crunch from Malt-O-Meal® Double Chocolate Brownie Crunch cereal, salt and sweetness from the peanut butter and chocolate chips. This cookie will satisfy chocolate, peanut butter, cereal lovers at the same time. I have shared with my hubby’s colleagues and neighbor friend got rave reviews, some even asked for recipe.
Why delay to try this delicious chocolatey cereal from Malt-O-Meal ®Cereal, along with great breakfast you can make this delicious cookie with it. Check this link for a great Ibotta offer when you by any one of the three new Post Malt-O-Meal® Cereals. Check here for more recipe inspirations.
Put on your Apron and start whipping this delicious cookie!
Brownie crunch Peanut Butter Kitchen sink cookies
- 1 ¼ cup /162.5 g all-purpose flour
- 1 cup /96g oats
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup / 1 stick butter softened at room temperature
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup /91g packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup /50g granulated sugar
- 1 cup /184g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup /61g white chocolate chips
- ½ cup / 89 g creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup Malt-O-Meal® Double Chocolate Brownie Crunch
- Pre-heat oven to 350F and line the baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl add flour, salt, baking soda and mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl add butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar and cream well .
- To this add peanut butter and egg , vanilla extract and mix well once again.
- To this add flour mix, oat meal and mix well.
- Then add white chocolate chips, semi-sweet chocolate chips and Malt-O-Meal® Double Chocolate Brownie Crunch cereal, fold everything well.
- Make 1 ½ tablespoon of cookie dough ball and slightly flatten them and place it in baking sheet lined with parchment paper. You can refrigerate the dough if you want.
- Bake it at 350F for about 8 minutes and let sit the cookies in baking for 5 minutes and transfer them into cookie rack until it cooled completely.
- Store the cookies in air tight container for 3-4 days.
- Enjoy with your favorite drink.
Pin it for later
This is Swathi ( Ambujom Saraswathy) from Zesty South Indian Kitchen who loves to explore cuisines from all over the world. Whenever possible I try to to give an Indian touch to several of the world cuisine, and has weakness for freshly baked bread. All the recipes you see here are created by me and approved after taste-test by my family.