Cactus pineapple orange Juice/ Agua de Nopal, Piña con naranja : A diabetic Friendly Juice
- 1 cup chopped fresh cactus leaves/Nopales
- 1 cucumber
- 2 cup Chopped pineapple
- 1 orange
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tablespoon sugar/ splenda optional
- Peel the skin of cucumber and deseed and chop it into big pieces.
- Add all ingredients into a blender along with water. Blend it well for about 5 minutes or until you get a thick juice.
- Enjoy with or without sugar
Other diabetic friendly juice recipes are
This is Swathi ( Dr. Ambujom Saraswathy Ph.D) from Zesty South Indian Kitchen who loves to explore cuisines from all over the world. Whenever possible I try to to give an Indian touch to several of the world cuisine, and has weakness for freshly baked bread. All the recipes you see here are created by me and approved after taste-test by my family.