Delicious Chipotle Mango Michelada a Mexican beer based cocktail with clamato, fresh mango juice and chipotle sauce. This sweet and spicy drink is perfect for Cinco de Mayo celebration.
If you are looking for delicious and easy beer cocktail then try this delicious Chipotle Mango Michelada with few ingredients, fresh mango, tomato cocktail, fresh lime juice with touch of chipotle pepper sauce adds both spiciness and sweetness to the drink.
What is Cinco de Mayo Festival?
Cinco de Mayo is celebrated in the United States on May 5th, and is a blend of American culture with Mexican-American traditions. It is a holiday that celebrates the date of the Mexican army’s 1862 victory over France at the Battle of Puebla during the Franco-Mexican War.
I got chance to know about Cinco de Mayo and started celebrating it a few years ago. I try to make some tasty Mexican dishes every year, and this year I'm making Chipotle Mango Michelada using Clamato® Tomato Cocktail from Walmart.
Walmart's Grocery Pickup service? It is just awesome. Just order online on the Grocery Pickup website or using the App. I ordered around 9 in the morning, and set the pickup time from 4 - 5 PM. They will send you Email and message when they are ready. When you are ready, indicate that you are on your way to Walmart, and when you go reach the Grocery Pickup area, an associate will be there waiting for you in the Grocery Pickup area with a full Grocery cart!
Happy Cinco de Mayo!
Other beer recipes are
Spicy Chiptole Mango Michelada
- Chipotle Mango Michelada
- 2 oz fresh mango juice
- 6 oz Clamato® Tomato Cocktail
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon Chipotle sauce*
- ¼ teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 cold light beer
- Tajin/ chili-salt for rim
- Mango slice
- Lime wedge
- * by grinding one chipotle pepper in adobo sauce with 3 tablespoon water
- Breakfast Tacos
- 6 small flour tacos I used small tacos
- 3 eggs for making scrambled eggs
- ½ cup chopped lettuce
- ½ cup cooked black beans
- 2 tablespoon cotija cheese
- ½ cup pepper jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon freshly minced cilantro
- ½ cup pico de gallo you can use store-bought or homemade
- Fresh lime slices
- First make scrambled eggs and set aside.
- n a small shallow bowl add Tajin/ chili-salt mixture. Rub beer glass or any other tall glass with lime then dip glass into the dish to create a chili-salt rim.
- Fill glass with ice, add mango juice, chipotle sauce, lime juice, Clamato® Tomato Cocktail, cold beer and garnish with slice of mango and lemon wedge.
- Enjoy with breakfast tacos
- Warm the tacos, then fill with scrambled eggs, lettuce, black beans, pico de gallo. cotija cheese, then pepper jack cheese and finally garnish with minced cilantro.
- Enjoy with Chipotle Mango Michelada
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. This content is intended for readers who are 21 and over. #ClamatoLovesCinco
This is Swathi ( Dr. Ambujom Saraswathy Ph.D) from Zesty South Indian Kitchen who loves to explore cuisines from all over the world. Whenever possible I try to to give an Indian touch to several of the world cuisine, and has weakness for freshly baked bread. All the recipes you see here are created by me and approved after taste-test by my family.