1.The event runs for the period of one month (1st of May to 31st of May)
2. It can vary from starter, main dish, side dish, soup, dessert or any other recipes, sweet or savory anything but strictly from that particular cuisine with the same ingredients & spices. No modifications or fusions or alterations are accepted.
3. Bloggers and Non bloggers can participate. Bloggers can link their recipes using the linky tool. Bloggers who find it difficult or find some problem to link can also send &Non-bloggers can send in their recipes to my mail with the following details-
Pic of the Dish
4.Recipe must be linked to this page and to Julie’s Announcement .
5. You can link both Vegetarian & Non vegetarian recipes.
6. Send in any number of entries. You can link in two old or archived posts. No need to repost the post just adds the link & logo.
7. Usage of logo is appreciated for all entries as it would help spread the word.
This is Swathi ( Ambujom Saraswathy) from Zesty South Indian Kitchen who loves to explore cuisines from all over the world. Whenever possible I try to to give an Indian touch to several of the world cuisine, and has weakness for freshly baked bread. All the recipes you see here are created by me and approved after taste-test by my family.