Among last week Hearth and Soul hop, few recipes got my attention and are
- Edlible flower arrangements from Salmon at Seven
- Roasted Aspargus Delight from Miz Helen’s Country Cottage
- Cherry Salsa from Ironrichfood
- Zucchini in tomato sauce by Food and Thrifts
- Lemon and Blueberry cake from Gluten Free SCD an Veggie!
- No sugar peach icecream from Inspired housewife
- Fried catfish and carrot raisin salad from MJs Kitchen
- Thai Peanut Dip from Cookaroo
Follow Hearth and soul blog hop at
This is Swathi ( Ambujom Saraswathy) from Zesty South Indian Kitchen who loves to explore cuisines from all over the world. Whenever possible I try to to give an Indian touch to several of the world cuisine, and has weakness for freshly baked bread. All the recipes you see here are created by me and approved after taste-test by my family.