Among last week Hearth and Soul hop, few recipes requires special mention are
- Mango Chocolate drink from Sahasra recipes
- Beef Stroganoff from 21st century House wife
- Chikoo Milk shake from Motions and Emotions
- Braised Red chile chicken from MJs Kitchen
- Moussaka from Ma Niche
- Homemade pizza sauce from Cooking with Sapana
- Cheesy grilled mushroom from Foodmaza
- Drumstick leaves thoran from Forknfloks
Penny of Penniless Parenting
Judy of Savoring Today
Please feel free to grab the Hearth and soul blog hop badge, that will help to spread the word.
This is Swathi ( Ambujom Saraswathy) from Zesty South Indian Kitchen who loves to explore cuisines from all over the world. Whenever possible I try to to give an Indian touch to several of the world cuisine, and has weakness for freshly baked bread. All the recipes you see here are created by me and approved after taste-test by my family.