Among last week Hearth and Soul hop, few recipes requires special mention are
- Home made Coffee Creamer from Premediated leftovers
- Raw mango drink from Sahasra recipes
- Blood orange pound cake from 21st century House wife
- Stovetop Macroni and cheese from MJs Kitchen
- Rajma cutlets from Foodmaza
- Mini Coconut cake from Fox in the Kitchen
- Cucumber, bean, hazelnut salad from Gluten free SCD and Veggie
Penny of Penniless Parenting
Judy of Savoring Today
Please feel free to grab the Hearth and soul blog hop badge, that will help to spread the word.
This is Swathi ( Ambujom Saraswathy) from Zesty South Indian Kitchen who loves to explore cuisines from all over the world. Whenever possible I try to to give an Indian touch to several of the world cuisine, and has weakness for freshly baked bread. All the recipes you see here are created by me and approved after taste-test by my family.