Among last week Hearth and Soul hop, few recipes requires special mention are
- Soup doctor’s egg drop soup from Prudent Living.
- Mushroom Stir fry from Sahasra recipes
- Broccoli Pesto Macaroni and Cheese from 21st century House wife
- Mushroom and Black Bean Enchilada from Premeditated leftovers
- Malaysian Curry Puffs from Malaysian Delicacies
- Cream cheese Parmesan asparagus cigar from Simplify live love
Penny of Penniless Parenting
Judy of Savoring Today
Please feel free to grab the Hearth and soul blog hop badge, that will help to spread the word.
This is Swathi ( Ambujom Saraswathy) from Zesty South Indian Kitchen who loves to explore cuisines from all over the world. Whenever possible I try to to give an Indian touch to several of the world cuisine, and has weakness for freshly baked bread. All the recipes you see here are created by me and approved after taste-test by my family.