Among last week Hearth and Soul hop, few recipes requires special mention are
- Cabbage roll soup from Premeditated leftovers
- Yeasted Bell Pepper Quiche from Chef Mireille’s Global Creations.
- One pot Beef Noodle from 21st century housewife.
- Sakinalu from Sahasra recipes
- Fresh Lemon Vegetable Quiche from Divine Foods Living
This is Swathi ( Ambujom Saraswathy) from Zesty South Indian Kitchen who loves to explore cuisines from all over the world. Whenever possible I try to to give an Indian touch to several of the world cuisine, and has weakness for freshly baked bread. All the recipes you see here are created by me and approved after taste-test by my family.