This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CreateCozyComfort #CollectiveBias
Instant Pot Thai egg noodles with shrimp is a quick and easy meal that is packed with flavor and done in less than 25 minutes!
Interested in trying out Skinner® Extra Wide Egg Noodles? Hover over the photo above to click through for purchasing at Walmart.
Are you like me and love comfort foods? Then you will like this Instant Pot Thai Egg Noodles with Shrimp. I made it with Skinner Extra Wide Egg Noodles 12oz. Skinner Extra Wide Egg Noodles are tried and true, so you can add your own unique dishes with it. This Instant Pot Thai Egg Noodles with Shrimp is easy to put together, you only need to make pad Thai sauce, then put everything in Instant pot.
Skinner Extra Wide Egg Noodles are enriched, great tasting noodles that makes a great meal every time. Skinner Extra Wide Egg Noodles are best in soup, entrées, side dishes or oven bakes. I decided to make a non-traditional recipe, Thai egg noodles with Pad Thai sauce and shrimp. Make sure to visit the social hub & enter the sweepstakes* for a chance to win! You can buy Skinner Extra Wide Egg Noodles from your local Walmart. You can also save money by clicking on this ibotta offer HERE at Walmart. You can purchase everything from you need for this recipe from Walmart.
How I made this Instant Pot Thai Egg Noodles with Shrimp? Pad Thai is quintessential part of Thai street food. Every joint makes it freshly in front of you and serves it to you. I took inspiration from that. This Instant Pot Thai Egg noodles with Shrimp has Skinner Extra Wide Egg Noodles, homemade Pad Thai sauce, Fried or baked tofu, peanuts, green onion, garlic and shallots
First, you must make the sauce with fish sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, rice wine vinegar and Sriracha. Next, start with sauté function on the Instant pot and sauté onion and garlic and other veggies and then add in Skinner Extra Wide Egg Noodles and broth. Next, pressure cook everything for 4 minutes and then release the pressure after 10 minutes. Add shrimp and close it for another 10 minutes, shrimp will cook in the heat itself. Finally, garnish with peanuts, green onion and enjoy.
This is basically a dump and cook recipe with just a little preparation. You can make delicious meal within 30 minutes. With 8 oz noodles you can make 3 full serving meal. Shrimp and tofu add protein to the recipe. You can add scrambled eggs and beans sprouts if you want as well. These noodles are, with an umami flavor from the sauce perfectly mingled with shrimp just beg to be tangled-into with a fork.
Best part of this recipe is you can add your favorite add-ons, if you don’t want shrimp, then go with chicken, or any other meat. If you are using chicken, then you need to cook first with just pepper and salt and then add Skinner Extra Wide Egg Noodles and rest of the ingredients. If you are looking for a change in your normal dinner options, then try Instant Pot Thai Egg Noodles with Shrimp, a wholesome meal. After all, meals must be delicious and easy to put together. Literally most of the work is done by Instant pot, you are only adding in the ingredients.
Instant Pot Thai Egg Noodles with Shrimp
- Homemade pad Thai sauce
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon siracha
- 2 tbsp olive oil or sesame seed oil
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 cups water
- 8 oz Skinner Extra Wide Egg Noodles
- ¼ cup shallots chopped finely
- 1 Carrot chopped into matchsticks
- 1/2 Yellow pepper sliced thinly
- ½ cup fried/baked tofu cubed*
- ½ pound deveined skinned shrimp
- 4 green onions sliced
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts
- 3 tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro
- In the instant pot, add oil, shallots, garlic, sauté for 2-3 minutes. Then add carrots, yellow bell pepper and homemade pad thai sauce, water and Skinner Extra Wide Egg Noodles. Make sure noodles are pushed down in the water.
- Close the lid set the Pressure Release Valve to sealing.
- Set to manual and pressure cook on high for 4 minutes.
- When timer goes off after natural pressure release of 8 minutes, press cancel and do a quick release of the steam waiting until the pressure gauge drops down and the lid is safe to open.
- Fry the tofu in a skillet with 1 tsp olive oil.
- Add shrimp and fired tofu carefully.
- Place lid back on and let sit for 5 minutes. Shrimp will be cooked in the heat already there in instant pot
- Remove lid and serve with chopped green onions, cilantro and peanuts.
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Riviana Cozy Comfort Dishes Sweepstakes begins 2/12/20 and ends 4/11/20. Legal resident of US. At least 18. Operated by Inmar Brand Solutions Inc. Official Rules at http://bit.ly/
This is Swathi ( Ambujom Saraswathy) from Zesty South Indian Kitchen who loves to explore cuisines from all over the world. Whenever possible I try to to give an Indian touch to several of the world cuisine, and has weakness for freshly baked bread. All the recipes you see here are created by me and approved after taste-test by my family.