This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BibigoKoreanFlavor #CollectiveBias
We love occasional Asian meals other than our Indian dishes. I love Korean dishes, and that habit started during my stay in Japan where I would visit Korean restaurant very often. I like mini wontons, so I also buy them occasionally from grocery store. I usually make homemade sauces to go with it. I made this Korean sweet and tangy sauce and Napa cabbage slaw along with spicy sauce to go with Pan fried Bibigo Mini Wontons Chicken and Vegetable. This makes an easy meal.
Do you know the name Bibigo comes from the Korean word to “mix,” combined with “go”. I like Bibigo products because they are delicious and convenient. For pan fried you need only 5 minutes for it to get ready. You can get Bibigo products in the frozen appetizer section of your local H-E-B, my favorite grocery store for fresh fruits and veggies, and frozen products.
You can also get Steamed Dumplings Chicken & Vegetable. Grab all the products from H-E-B, then make sauces first and salad then finally pan fry Mini Chicken and vegetable wontons for just 5 minutes it is ready. Bibigo mini chicken and vegetable wontons are versatile we can use it soup, pan fried or even in salad as protein booster.
These mini wontons are bite size wonders. I made sweet and tangy sauce so that kids can enjoy the Mini Chicken and vegetable wontons. For me and hubby I made spicy dipping sauce with siracha sauce. These dipping sauces are easy to put together and goes well with dumplings, pan fried wontons or even Korean pancakes. And really boosts the overall flavor of the dishes and make it very addictive!
Napa cabbage slaw is also simple and easy to make with simple ingredients and takes just minutes to prepare. Simply shred Napa cabbage, onion, match stick carrots, some orange bell peppers and toasted sesame seeds. Then toss with simple dressing of toasted sesame oil, rice vinegar soy sauce, lime juice and. That’s it! slaw is ready to be served, warm Bibigo Mini Wontons Chicken and Vegetable and steamed Chicken and vegetable dumplings. Make this great meal and enjoy.
You can follow Bibigo in Facebook for more updates on their products.
For Step by step picture of recipe check this video
Korean Sweet and Tangy sauce and Napa Cabbage Slaw
- For Korean Sweet and Tangy Sauce
- ¼ cup Soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- For Spicy Sauce
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 1 teaspoon Siracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 scallions chopped finely only green parts
- For Napa Cabbage Slaw
- 3 cup sliced Napa cabbage
- ¼ cup sliced onions
- ½ cup sliced carrots
- ¼ cup red bell pepper
- For dressing
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ tablespoon sesame seed oil
- ½ tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 20 Bibigo Mini Wontons Chicken and Vegetable forzen
- For Korean Sweet and tangy sauce
- Mix all ingredients for Korean sweet and sauce into a small bowl and make the sauce.
- For Spicy sauce
- Mix all ingredients for spicy sauce including Siracha sauce in a small bowl and serve.
- For Napa cabbage slaw
- First make dressing for the slaw and set aside. Then in a large bowl combine Napa cabbage, sliced onion, red bell pepper and match stick carrots. You can add toasted sesame seeds to the veggies and mix. But I like to add it to the dressing . Once you combined all veggies toss with dressing and serve with Pan fried Bibigo Mini Wontons Chicken and Vegetable. Enjoy a great family meal.
pin it for later
This is Swathi ( Ambujom Saraswathy) from Zesty South Indian Kitchen who loves to explore cuisines from all over the world. Whenever possible I try to to give an Indian touch to several of the world cuisine, and has weakness for freshly baked bread. All the recipes you see here are created by me and approved after taste-test by my family.