“This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Betty Lou’s, Inc., but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #BettyLousAtWalmart http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV”
I made some delicious treat with fruit bars which taste like pie. Yes, I used Betty Lou’s Fruit Bars to make two delicious treats. Kids loved it as they can find their favorite chocolate and berries in the treat. You can get this Betty Lou’s Fruit Bars from Breakfast bar section in Local Walmart.
Betty Lou’s Fruit Bars is Gluten-Free, and its sugars come from natural fruit and fruit juice. Best part is it does not contain any of 8 major food allergens identified by the FDA. Also, No GMOs. Vegan treat taste like pie. It comes, in Apple cinnamon, blueberry, cherry and blackberry flavors, I got, first three all of them are delicious with real fruit filling.
First, I made Chocolate covered Apple pie pops it is just easy to put together. Just dip the fruit bars in the melted chocolate and go wild with your topping. I used unsweetened coconut, nuts my favorite pistachio and cashew nuts, freeze dried strawberries. If you want, you can add peanut butter or almond butter. My kids love treats on sticks, Cake Pops, Popsicle, and other treats on a stick, so decide to make this for them. In the end they are happy, mama is also happy.
If you want to put together both pie and cheesecake in same bite try this recipe, use Betty Lou’s Fruit Bars with blueberry pie as base and then make a filling made with cashew nuts, coconut milk, lemon juice and blueberry. You get an awesome No bake Blueberry Pie Cheesecake Bars in every bite. Who can resist a pie and cheesecake together? I did cut the fruit bars into two so that it won’t be an over filling one, just a bite treats that way you can stretch between all the kids. I did eat a few Betty Lou’s Fruit Bars as my snack while making these treats.
These can be a special treat for the kids or a great dessert at a dinner party.
Make sure to get these fruits bars and give it a try, your family will thank you.
No bake Vegan Blueberry Pie Cheesecake Bars
- For Chocolate covered apple pops
- 4 Apple cinnamon Betty Lou’s Fruit Bars
- 4 wooden craft sticks
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped cashew nuts
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped pistachios
- 3 tablespoons freeze dried strawberries
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened coconut
- 6 ounces good quality dark chocolate chips
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- No Bake Blueberry pie cheese cake bars
- For base
- 4 Blueberry Betty Lou’s Fruit Bars
- For filling
- ½ cup raw cashew nuts soaked overnight
- ½ cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon nectevia or any sweetener
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ of lemon's juice
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- For chocolate covered apple pops Melt the chocolate chips with coconut oil in microwave for 30 seconds interval or in a double boiler and set aside.
- Insert a craft stick into each Apple cinnamon Betty Lou’s Fruit Bar. insert a craft stick into each half. Dip each bar into the chocolate, turning it to coat, and immediately sprinkle nuts, strawberries and coconut. Place on a tray covered in waxed paper. Serve immediately or wrap individually in plastic wrap or waxed paper.
- For No Bake Blueberry pie cheese cake bars In a blender/ food processor add soaked cashew nuts, blueberries, coconut milk, nectevia, vanilla extract, lemon juice, lemon zest and blend it into fine puree . In a small two 5-inch pan lined with parchment paper line the base with two Blueberry Betty Lou’s Fruit Bars and top with filling and freeze it for about 4-5 hours overnight is best. Next morning cut into pieces and enjoy with fresh blueberries. Here is the two delicious no bake dessert made with Fruit bars, Yes Apple pie pops and No bake vegan blueberry cheesecake bars. Easy to put together.
Pin it for later
This is Swathi ( Ambujom Saraswathy) from Zesty South Indian Kitchen who loves to explore cuisines from all over the world. Whenever possible I try to to give an Indian touch to several of the world cuisine, and has weakness for freshly baked bread. All the recipes you see here are created by me and approved after taste-test by my family.