Shaped Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls
- 2 cups/ 180g King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 ½ cup/ 225g King Arthur white Whole Wheat flour
- 2 ¼ teaspoons (7g) instant yeast
- ¼ cup (46g) Potato flour
- ¼ cup (26g) Baker's Special Dry Milk or nonfat dry milk ( see notes)
- 1 1/ 2 (26g) tablespoons sugar
- 1 ¼ (6g) teaspoons salt
- 3 ½ (43g) tablespoons soft butter
- 1cup + 1(212g) tablespoon lukewarm water
- ½ cup (123g)lukewarm milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
Serve warm. Store leftovers well-wrapped, at room temperature.
I am linking this delicious rolls to Foodie friends Friday
Please make sure you need to be join in baking partners for link it here. Otherwise it will be deleted.
This is Swathi ( Dr. Ambujom Saraswathy Ph.D) from Zesty South Indian Kitchen who loves to explore cuisines from all over the world. Whenever possible I try to to give an Indian touch to several of the world cuisine, and has weakness for freshly baked bread. All the recipes you see here are created by me and approved after taste-test by my family.