Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies made with Strawberry cake mix. With 6 ingredients you can make delicious cookies .
This is excellent Valentine’s Day recipe. You can make these delicious cookies from strawberry cake mix.
How to make this Strawberry Chocolate chip cookies
It is simple just easy recipe, just add egg, oil and chocolate chip into the mix and make cookies. It is really beautiful.
It is slightly on sweeter side. As it is Valentine so there is no harm in being little sweet.
Next time I will add some sour cream or cream cheese to balance it out. Anything with chocolate chips has fans in our home. Yes kids loves candies and cookies, I try to make it for them.
Next on my agenda is to make with fresh strawberries I don’t how it is going to turn out,
I will try it and let you know if it is good I will blog about it. If you didn’t hear about that in near future, it means it failed miserably.
Here comes the delicious strawberry chocolate chips cookies, Give it a try you will like it adjust the sugar content if you want it.
You need Canola oil ( use any vegetable oil of your choice)
Strawberry Cake mix
Instructions to make this Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
First mix in strawberry cake mix and baking powder
In another bowl add Egg +oil+ vanilla extract
Mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients
Mix before addition of chocolate chips
With chocolate chips
Shape and ready for baking
Instead of semi sweet chocolate chips you can use white chocolate chips, Then add sour cream to balance out the sweetness.
If you want you can add dehydrated strawberries. Fresh strawberries can make the cookie dough too moist.
Adding macadamia nuts will great combo.
Strawberry Chocolate chip Cookies
- 1 ½ cup /8 ounce/227g Strawberry cake mix I used Betty corkers
- ½ teaspoon /2g baking powder
- ½ cup/3.8 ounce/108g Chocolate chips
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoon canola oil Substitute with sour cream/ cream cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350F. You can line the pa with parchment paper if you want I didn't.
- In a medium bowl add flour and baking powder and mix really well and set aside.
- In a small bowl add egg, oil , vanilla extract and lightly beat the egg really well
- Add this wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix really well.
- Finally fold in the chocolate chips into the cookie dough.
- Make 1 tablespoon ball out the dough and place it 2 inch apart in cookie sheet.
- Bake it in a preheated oven for about 10 minutes. Make sure not to change the color.
- Remove from the oven and cool it in cookie sheet for 10 minutes and then cool completely in wire rack
- Once it is cooled transfer to airtight container and enjoy.
This is Swathi ( Dr. Ambujom Saraswathy Ph.D) from Zesty South Indian Kitchen who loves to explore cuisines from all over the world. Whenever possible I try to to give an Indian touch to several of the world cuisine, and has weakness for freshly baked bread. All the recipes you see here are created by me and approved after taste-test by my family.