Chipotle lime garlic shrimp pasta
Delicious one pot meal with touch spicy shrimp and pasta.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
- For Shrimp
- 15 Jumbo uncooked shrimp removed shell and deveined leaving the tail intact
- 1 teaspoon chipotle pepper
- 2 clove garlic made into paste using microplane
- ¼ teaspoon Paprika this is optional, I like to add as it gives color
- ½ teaspoon coriander powder use it if you have it in hand, it enhance the taste
- ½ lime juice
- 1 /2 teaspoon lime zest
- ½ teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1 ½ tablespoons butter
- For Pasta
- 1 cup LaModerna Golden Harvest Rotini Pasta
- ¼ cup Pesto I used Pesto Genovese
- ½ tablespoon butter
- 7 cherry tomatoes cut into half
- Parmesan cheese
n a bowl add shrimp, chipotle pepper, paprika, garlic paste, coriander powder( if using ) lime zest, lime juice, salt and mix everything and set aside for 20-30 minutes.
While pasta is cooking add 1 ½ tablespoon butter in skillet and add marinated shrimp and cook until it is well cooked (shrimp will curl itself) and spices coated well.
In a skillet add ½ tablespoon butter and add cooked pasta and add pesto sauce and 1 tablespoon of pasta water and mix everything until pesto sauce combined well with pasta. To this add halved cherry tomatoes and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Add this cooked spiced shrimp into the pasta and add grated parmesan cheese