Fresh Spiced Corn Salad
Delicious spiced fresh corn salad made with sweet corn, spices, orange bell pepper and onion.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 2 3/4 cup each
- 2 medium ears of fresh corn
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ orange bell pepper sliced in thin strips
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon roasted cumin
- ¼ teaspoon chat masala if you can’t get hold of it try gram masala
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- 1 small thai chili
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- ½ lemon juice
Cut the corn kernels from the cob and set aside about 1 ¼ cups
Heat oil in a skillet or thick bottomed pan, add onion and Thai chili ,corn, bell pepper and cook for 5 minutes. Then add spices, salt, pepper and lemon juice and finally cilantro leaves.
Serve the salad warm or chilled. Enjoy.