No bake Vegan Blueberry Pie Cheesecake Bars
Here is the two delicious no bake dessert made with Fruit bars, Yes Apple pie pops and No bake vegan blueberry cheesecake bars. Easy to put together.
- For Chocolate covered apple pops
- 4 Apple cinnamon Betty Lou’s Fruit Bars
- 4 wooden craft sticks
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped cashew nuts
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped pistachios
- 3 tablespoons freeze dried strawberries
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened coconut
- 6 ounces good quality dark chocolate chips
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- No Bake Blueberry pie cheese cake bars
- For base
- 4 Blueberry Betty Lou’s Fruit Bars
- For filling
- ½ cup raw cashew nuts soaked overnight
- ½ cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon nectevia or any sweetener
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ of lemon's juice
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp coconut oil
For chocolate covered apple pops Melt the chocolate chips with coconut oil in microwave for 30 seconds interval or in a double boiler and set aside.
Insert a craft stick into each Apple cinnamon Betty Lou’s Fruit Bar. insert a craft stick into each half. Dip each bar into the chocolate, turning it to coat, and immediately sprinkle nuts, strawberries and coconut. Place on a tray covered in waxed paper. Serve immediately or wrap individually in plastic wrap or waxed paper.
For No Bake Blueberry pie cheese cake bars In a blender/ food processor add soaked cashew nuts, blueberries, coconut milk, nectevia, vanilla extract, lemon juice, lemon zest and blend it into fine puree . In a small two 5-inch pan lined with parchment paper line the base with two Blueberry Betty Lou’s Fruit Bars and top with filling and freeze it for about 4-5 hours overnight is best. Next morning cut into pieces and enjoy with fresh blueberries. Here is the two delicious no bake dessert made with Fruit bars, Yes Apple pie pops and No bake vegan blueberry cheesecake bars. Easy to put together.