Soft chocolate chip cookies
Soft chocolate chip cookies made with instant pudding mix and chocolatechips and sprinkles.
- 1 cup + 2.5 tablespoon /153.5g all-purpose flour
- Half of 3.4 oz/ 48g Vanilla instant pudding
- ½ cup /113g unsalted butter melted
- ½ teaspoon /3.5g baking soda
- ½ teaspoon/ 2 g baking powder
- 2 tablespoon/30g granulated sugar
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoon /80 g firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon/2g vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup sprinkles I used red, blue, and white
Preheat oven to 350° F. Line the baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
In a medium bowl add flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and instant vanilla pudding mix and mix well and set aside.
In large bowl add both brown and granulated sugars, egg , vanilla extract and mix well .
Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture until combined. Stir in ¾ cup chocolate chips
Scoop out 1 tablespoon dough and transferred to prepared baking sheet. Place rest of chocolate chips and sprinkles
Bake for 10 minutes or until the sides becomes golden brown and center remains soft. Let cool slightly before serving.
Calories: 173kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 80mg | Potassium: 82mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 198IU | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg