Grilled Deep dish pizza and spring mix salad
Delicious grilled pizza and pizza minis go with Spring mix salad for a game day treat.
- For pizza
- 6 RED BARON ® Deep dish Singles
- 4 RED BARON ® minis
- For Spring Mix salad
- 2 cup loosely packed spring mix leaves
- 1 small gala apple sliced
- ½ orange bell pepper cut it into strips
- ¾ cup red grapes
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoons crushed black pepper
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
First fire up the charcoal grill and grill the pizza on the no-coal side. As heat from the other side is enough to cook the pizzas. It takes about 12 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and melted.
First combine all the ingredients for dressing and mix well and set aside.
Then in another bowl add spring green mix, apple, orange bell pepper and red grapes. To this add dressing and mix well and enjoy.
Serve warm pizza and pizza minis with salad.