Spicy Pasta Cups
This spicy pasta cups are simple, cheesy, spicy and creamy and are the perfect snack for your next tailgating party or home gating
Servings: 12 serving
- 6 oz/3 cups penne pasta
- 1 cup pasta sauce use your favorite
- 2 tablespoon El Yucateco® Red Chile Habanero
- 4 oz/ 1cup grated Italian blend cheese
- ½ cup red bell pepper chopped into cubes
- 2 tablespoon bread crumbs
- Butter for greasing
Cook pasta according to the directions on the package and set it aside.
Preheat the oven to 375F.
In a bowl add cooked pasta, pasta sauce, red bell pepper, 2 tablespoon of El Yucateco® Red Chile Habanero and ½ cup cheese and mix well.
Grease ramekins with butter and Scoop about 1/2 cup pasta mix.
Add rest of the cheese on top then sprinkle bread crumbs and bake for 25-30 minutes until cheese melts.