Holiday Tea Sangria
Holiday Tea Sangria an easy and refreshing drink you can make for this holiday gathering. This seasonal sangria is non-alcoholic suited for every body.
- 2 cups Milo’s Tea I used sweetened tea with pure cane sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 small orange sliced into thin rounds
- 1 medium lemon sliced into thin rounds
- 1 medium lime sliced into thin rounds
- 1 medium apple cored and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- ¼ cup fresh cranberries
- 2 cups carbonated water
In a large jar or pitcher combine tea, cinnamon sticks, pomegranate juice, orange juice, orange, lemon, lime, apple and cranberries . Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and preferably overnight.
Just before serving, stir in carbonated water. Serve in individual glass with fruits and tea mix.