Delicious blueberry lemon limeade made with fresh berries and lemon and lime as well as homemade simple syrup. Great to beat the heat.
Put blueberries, juice of lime, juice of lemon , simple syrup and water into the blender and blend everything well for about 3 minutes. Strain using a strainer and enjoy with ice.
- 2/3 cup Blueberries
- 4 cup Cold Water
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoon Simple syrup Made by equal parts of Water and Sugar
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- In a medium bowl add Sugar and water and bring it boil. Switch off and your Simple syrup is ready
- In a bowl of blender add blueberries, simple syrup, 3 cup of water, juice one lemon and lime.
- Blend everything for 5 minutes, strain with a strainer.
- Add rest of water and Ice
This is Swathi ( Ambujom Saraswathy) from Zesty South Indian Kitchen who loves to explore cuisines from all over the world. Whenever possible I try to to give an Indian touch to several of the world cuisine, and has weakness for freshly baked bread. All the recipes you see here are created by me and approved after taste-test by my family.