|Honey wheat and oat bread|
|Braided Rye bread|
How to participate in BBD #34
• Bake a yeasted bread with one of the grains or in combination ((a) Rye(b) Barely (c) Oats (d) buckwheat (f) corn )
• Post it on your blog with a link back to this post
• Send in one recipe from each blog please.
• Write recipe in English
• Non-bloggers can also participate by sending details about your recipe with a picture to following email.
• Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and include
o Your name
o Your location
o Your blog’s name and URL
o The name of your bread and the post URL
o A picture of the bread 250 x 250 pixels
o Subject line: BBD#34: Breads with Grains
• Deadline for submission is December 1st, 2010.
Looking forward to delicious breads from all of you. Lets starts baking.
This is Swathi ( Ambujom Saraswathy) from Zesty South Indian Kitchen who loves to explore cuisines from all over the world. Whenever possible I try to to give an Indian touch to several of the world cuisine, and has weakness for freshly baked bread. All the recipes you see here are created by me and approved after taste-test by my family.