This post has been compensated by #SCJohnson. All opinions are mine alone. #ZiplocSummer
When you have a little hero at home who loves Superheroes and villains you also love getting into it. He is the one who teaches me who is who and even sometimes tells me the stories. He has a good collection of Super Hero toys, and he is also excited about the movie Avengers: Infinity War, as his favorites Iron man and Star Lord are together. To surprise him, I decided to pack his lunch and snack items in Ziploc® brand Sandwich Bags in his lunchbox, which we can get from the local Walmart. See Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War
I don’t know whether I can live without using Ziploc® brand Sandwich Bags. These have become a part of my everyday life, and I use the containers for everything, whether it is my daughter’s favorite slime with glitters, or as hubby’s toiletry bag. The Ziploc® brand Sandwich Bags are very convenient for on the go snacks. I use them to pack snacks like fruit, vegetables and crackers.
I have Ziploc® brand Sandwich Bags and containers in my refrigerator and freezer, kids room (storing crayons, toys), living room (storing TV remote), car, medicine cabinet, etc. For my baking project, it is for crushing the nuts, storing the cookie dough and piping the frosting. I will tell you a secret, I also use them to maintain my favorite sourdough culture. I like them because it is convenient, air tight and clear.
When I saw the Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War characters printed on Ziploc® brand Sandwich Bags, I couldn’t resist packing some favorite goodies for my kids.
Best part of these containers is that they include at least four designs based on Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War featuring Iron Man, Gamora, Doctor Strange and Thanos. Take a look here: https://ziploc.com/
I made Superhero popcorn which my son likes to call it, as it has yellow and red color in it. It is a simple snack you can make by adding red candy melt to half of popcorn.
My daughter likes to take simple homemade treats for her school lunch. I made these kid-friendly energy bites with oats, honey, flaxseed meal and almond butter. These are really protein-rich snacks with toasted hemp seeds and almond butter – and not too sweet. I also love these energy bites as my afternoon snack. You can conveniently pack them in a school lunchbox. I like it when they eat some healthy stuff along with their favorite treats.
If you have Marvel Avengers fan in your house then try to buy Ziploc® brand products featuring Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War characters for packing their snacks, lunches or even favorite activities materials which you can get it from your local Walmart. They will be happy and excited when they open their lunch box. #InfinityWar
Are you ready for making iron man pop corn and this energy bites you can make it for movie night or even as travel snack.
Iron man popcorn and energy bites: Kids snacks
- For Superhero Popcorn
- 1 bag of popcorn use favorite popcorn
- 1 bag red candy melt
- Ziploc® brand Sandwich Bags
- For Energy bites
- ¾ cup whole rolled oats (not instant) *
- ¼ cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- ¼ cup ground flax seed
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt or kosher salt
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons toasted hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
For Superhero Popcorn
- In a microwave-safe bowl melt red candy melt according manufacturer’s instructions and mix with half of popcorn to make red color popcorn.
- Fill Ziploc® brand Sandwich Bags printed with Iron Man, first half with normal butter popcorn and top with red color popcorn.Enjoy
- For Energy bites
- In a large bowl add the oats, coconut, flax seed, toasted hemp seeds and salt and mix everything well.
- Add the almond butter, coconut oil, honey and vanilla extract until well combined
- Take a small portion of dough (about 2 teaspoons) and roll into a ball. Place the ball on onto a sheet pan lined with parchment or a silicone mat. Repeat until you finish entire batch of dough
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Store, tightly covered, in the refrigerator up to 5 days.
Pin it for later
This is Swathi ( Ambujom Saraswathy) from Zesty South Indian Kitchen who loves to explore cuisines from all over the world. Whenever possible I try to to give an Indian touch to several of the world cuisine, and has weakness for freshly baked bread. All the recipes you see here are created by me and approved after taste-test by my family.