This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HolidaysWithLittlebites
Holidays are here, it has been a crazy year so far. We need to take care of ourselves and keep our family traditions and enjoy little family moments. My kids love Entenmann’s Little Bites® snacks a lot. If you are looking for an easy and quick snack, then try these Christmas Tree Brownie Bites made with Entenmann’s Little Bites® Fudge Brownies. They will be your kids’ new favorite snack.
Entenmann’s Little Bites® snacks come in more than 8 varieties, with various flavors to fit every snacking occasion. As a mom, I like the fact they do not have any high fructose corn syrup. Find them at your local Walmart store, nationwide, or click below to add them right to your Walmart Online Grocery cart.
They are baked soft & moist using real ingredients like strawberries, blueberries, and bananas.
These bite-sized snacks are an easy snack for on-the-go or busy times. Perfectly portioned, they are The Perfect Portion of Happiness®!
You can find Entenmann’s Little Bites® snacks on the bread aisle at Walmart. My kids love them, so I buy them every time during my grocery shopping.
How to make Christmas Tree Brownie Bites
Christmas Tree Brownie Bites are easy to make with just 3 ingredients: Entenmann’s Little Bites® Fudge Brownies, green frosting, and Christmas tree sprinkle. Since they are perfectly bite-sized they fit just the right amount of frosting.
Entenmann’s Little Bites® Fudge Brownies: Each box has a total of 20 bites sized brownies, so you can double or triple the brownies depending upon how many servings you want.
Green Frosting: You can use store-bought or homemade frosting. If you are making homemade frosting add some green food coloring.
Christmas Sprinkles: Look for festive holiday sprinkles in the seasonal aisles. The set I bought has star and light sprinkles with candy lace for the wire.
Tips for making Christmas tree brownie bites:
1) Place decorated brownies bites into a mini cupcake liner. This will not only help to secure the brownies with icing but also add some festive charm.
2) A little frosting is all you need. Make sure to pipe a small tree to top your Entenmann’s Little Bites® Fudge Brownies as they are bite-sized.
3) Small Christmas sprinkles look best, to match the Little Bites® bite-sized portion.
4) If you are making homemade frosting use green gel food color instead of liquid food color so the consistency doesn’t change.
5) Have your little helper get in on the fun! Let them help decorate by piping on the frosting trees or adding sprinkles for lights.
You can make ahead these cute Entenmann’s Little Bites® Fudge Brownies bites. Your kids will love it!
Christmas Tree Brownie Bites
- 1 Pouch of Entenmann’s Little Bites® Fudge Brownies
- ¾ cup or 6-ounce green color frosting you can use homemade as well as store bought
- Christmas tree sprinkles (with Christmas candy string lights, star and red, green and white round sprinkles.
- Remove Entenmann’s Little Bites® Fudge Brownies from the pouch and place it in a small cupcake wrapper.
- Pipe the icing on the top with star tip 1 F.
- Cut a small piece of the candy string and make a "U" shape in the middle the frosting.
- Place light sprinkles under the candy string.
- Scatter round sprinkles on the brownie bites
- Repeat for the next and finish entire pouch
- You can make ahead these cute little brownies bites. Kids will love it.
This is Swathi ( Ambujom Saraswathy) from Zesty South Indian Kitchen who loves to explore cuisines from all over the world. Whenever possible I try to to give an Indian touch to several of the world cuisine, and has weakness for freshly baked bread. All the recipes you see here are created by me and approved after taste-test by my family.