This shop has been compensated by Barlean’s . All opinions are mine alone . #Barleans #popsicleparty
School is going to re-open next week. Means I and my kids going to be busy. This summer is eventful as we made short trip of India and spend time with friends and family. Even though continuous rain trying to disturb us most of the time. Once we reached back home my daughter asked me to make her favorite Popsicle. I decide to make this delicious Peach Chia Strawberry yogurt pops which my daughter loved very much. I used Barlean’s Superfruit Strawberry Kiwi Greens™ Powder to make this Popsicle.
I need to make popsicle in my house more often, so I am always in search of new popsicle mold, I made this popsicle in Zoku Mod Pops which is compact one which make 6 popsicles at a time. I want to make two in one popsicle. Half of which is made with fresh peach puree and chia seeds and Nectevia. I think honey or maple syrup will work also sweetener. The other half I mixed with Greek yogurt and Barlean’s Superfruit Strawberry Kiwi Greens™ Powder. I added little bit Nectevia for sweetness. You can skip that if you want.
If you are not person of fruit and greens. Then this Barlean’s Superfruit Strawberry Kiwi Greens™ Powder is the one for you. Just mix it in the drinks or popsicles like me. It is tasty, and kids approved. There is chocolate Silk Greens™ Powder also you can add it to milk to make it chocolatey drink.
Next time I am going to make a peanut butter popsicle with chocolate Silk Greens™ Powder. I think I can give this to my kids as after school snacks also. By making popsicle at home we can control how sugar and other preservatives. So, I like to make homemade ice creams as well as popsicle. Next time when you make some afterschool treat or for get together add this Barlean’s powdered greens thus way it will delicious not simple yet delicious treats for family.
Give it a try and let me know how it turned out for you.
Peach Chia Strawberry Yogurt popsicles
- For peach layer
- 2 peaches pureed
- ½ tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 ½ tablespoon Nectevia / Honey / maple syrup
- For strawberry yogurt layer
- 1 ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup 1% fat milk you can use any nut milk also
- 1 ½ tbsp Barlean’s Superfruit Strawberry Kiwi Greens™ Powder
- 2 tablespoon Nectevia / Honey / maple syrup
- First process peaches into fine puree and add chia seeds and Nectevia and mix well. And fill half of the popsicle mold with peach puree and freeze for about 2-3 hours.
- While peach layer is freezing make strawberry yogurt layer by mixing, yogurt, milk, Barlean’s Superfruit Strawberry Kiwi Greens™ Powder and Nectevia. After 2-3 hours fill the rest of the popsicle mold with strawberry yogurt layer and freeze for another 4 hours or overnight.
This is Swathi ( Ambujom Saraswathy) from Zesty South Indian Kitchen who loves to explore cuisines from all over the world. Whenever possible I try to to give an Indian touch to several of the world cuisine, and has weakness for freshly baked bread. All the recipes you see here are created by me and approved after taste-test by my family.